Internet Connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Connection

I upgraded my internet this past week, they no longer offered the plan I was on, and I was looking for a bit more speed.

They had a deal for 150/20 for about $164/mo. I was stoked, this was $10 more than I was paying for 50/10. I had to have the salesperson ensure my static IP block was added to the order. So it seems in 03/2015 I started the plan I was on and they removed the static IP charge of $19.95/mo from my account, but the IP block was still attached to my account. That was interesting

.... Long story short, I got the 75/15 plan for $155 that included the IP.

Attached a couple of pics - spped are about ~90/~18

I was looking at this one today.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger View Post
      I upgraded my internet this past week, they no longer offered the plan I was on, and I was looking for a bit more speed.

They had a deal for 150/20 for about $164/mo. I was stoked, this was $10 more than I was paying for 50/10. I had to have the salesperson ensure my static IP block was added to the order. So it seems in 03/2015 I started the plan I was on and they removed the static IP charge of $19.95/mo from my account, but the IP block was still attached to my account. That was interesting

.... Long story short, I got the 75/15 plan for $155 that included the IP.

Attached a couple of pics - spped are about ~90/~18
      Nice!
      It makes a huge difference.

Comment

You lucky dog. I would post my speeds but I don't want to make you feel bad after you just got an upgrade.

Thrasher you ever figure out what's going on with your connection?
        My steam workshop

Comment

No, but when Frogger and I were playing last, it didn't drop once, so I am not sure what the issue is.
          Hopefully it magically cleared up.

Comment

Maybe I need to send an email to Kim Jong Un and tell him to get the fuck out of my router.

Comment

HAHA, nice. Who knew?
              My steam workshop

Comment

Working...
              X