Current base project.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current base project.

This is a solo project built using no cheats (It's tough doing all the gathering grind and building solo). I'm keeping it small but it's turning out kinda neat. It's far from done but...well here are some screenshots.

The base is mostly concrete but I am trying to paint it and decorate it to look more medieval. Hard to see the moat but it's in the bottom pic. There is an elevator that comes up through the rock so you can get to the drawbridge. I'll get more screenshots when I make some progress. It sits on top of a hill which makes it look more bad ass than it is.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190213175159_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	481.8 KB ID:	1335

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190214161824_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	619.9 KB ID:	1336
    My steam workshop

Forgot to mention, the top pic is the "front door" but really it just wraps around in a long hallway so I can kill the zombies as they try to get me. In the middle of the loop is a well defended center room with bars all around so I can shoot in any direction...and there will be turrets.
    All the living and building stuff is on the second floor. Workbenches and the like. On the rooftop is a water source and a garden. With everything there I have all the food and water I need minus meat. I took a few points in the farming perk and it makes a HUGE difference.
    My steam workshop

Comment

Very cool dude!
      Where did you get the hydraulics for the draw bridge from the rock? Those are really cool.
      It looks really good overall, I imagine if your not using CM, it must be taking a really long time.

Comment

It is taking a long time but now that they put pois with cement and cobblestone it's not as bad to get a good base up quick. Plus most of that is still painted wood.
        I haven't had a chance to test it out yet but that's more cause I put so much work into it I don't want it getting destroyed if it doesn't work out. Hehe.
        The drawbridge rock thing was an afterthought. I had intended to use it for resources and take it down but after I made the tunnel entrance that wraps around and put barbwire in there I realized I didn't have a way in/out of my base. Oops.

You have any screenshots of your current build?
        My steam workshop

Comment

Very cool build, I love the draw bridge. You should save off the files, then go in and run a 7th day to see what happens

I'll post my build when I get a chance.

Comment

Working...
          X