BF Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF Series

Just noticed they had the premium pass for BF1 on sale at the low low cost of free so Rooster and I grabbed that. BF1 itself was on sale for $5 so we also got that. So we have BF1 and all the exp. BUT, I don't have the strongest desire to play it. I never really liked it that much so I was thinking we go with Frogger's suggestion and maybe check back in with BF4. What do you guys think?
    Unfortunately we won't meet the system req's for BF5 so you guys will have to be the frontline there but at least we have these others.
    My steam workshop

Never pass up FREE!!!!!

I'm totally down for BF4. Playing some of those old maps bring back some fond memories Glad to see tea bagging has not gone out of style.

The release date for BF5 is not until Nov. I gave them a bunch of feedback since I was getting killed way to often, and they will be adding a no_kill_frogger patch and apply to all players for 3 x per round. It's a lot of engineering effort on their part, but will be worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger View Post
      Never pass up FREE!!!!!
      I got some free cyanide soda!! Get it while its cold.

Comment

Never accept free drinks or sit on the knee of a man pitching a tent...
        Leo Tolstoy - 1883

Comment

• thrasher99
          thrasher99 commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL I hate that dam 10 character limit.

Anyone up for some Battlefield 2 Bad Company? That would be pretty cool this weekend?

Or BF3 - got a lot of hours on that one
        Last edited by Frogger; 10-02-2018, 08:49 PM.

Comment

I will have to see if I can chip the dust off that one.

Comment

I wonder how this one will be.
            Outpost Zero blends the genres of Multiplayer Base Building Survival and Simulation games in a Sci-Fi universe. On a lawless alien world, robotic scouts are tasked with building an Outpost for human colonists. Command AI minions, colonize the planet, and survive the perils of Gaiya.

Comment

I don't think we would get it downloaded in time. I wonder how many servers/people are still playing BFBC2 if we can't even find BF4 servers? Man, that was a really good game though.
              My steam workshop

Comment

BFBC2 servers.
                An ongoing analysis of Steam's player numbers, seeing what's been played the most.

Comment

Originally posted by thrasher99 View Post
                  BFBC2 servers.
                  I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.
                  My steam workshop

Comment

Originally posted by eternal View Post

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.
                    It shows that there are still quite a few people who play this game.
                    I am not sure it is worth the time it would take you to download though.

Comment

Originally posted by thrasher99 View Post

It shows that there are still quite a few people who play this game.
                      I am not sure it is worth the time it would take you to download though.
                      I didn't see the link you put at the bottom. Kinda weird formatting. I thought maybe the part that said BFBC2 servers would have been the link but maybe it was missing. I noticed the same thing when you posted the Outpost Zero link. I almost missed it cause it is also separated by quite a bit from the post. Is that something you are doing or is the forum formatting that way?
                      Still, numbers don't mean servers that are accessible to us, those are just totals. I am hopeful. Maybe you guys with bandwidth to spare can do some recon for us slow people.
                      My steam workshop

Comment

I am just clicking the link symbol and adding it there, I do not know why it drops it down so low.
                        Is that the way you add links? Or am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Not wrong just different. I never used the toolbar option before, just used BB code. Now that I know it's there I probably, maybe, might not miss it next time.
                          My steam workshop

Comment

Why don;t we just jump back into BF4 this weekend then? That was really really fun for me

Comment

Working...
                            X