Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Empyrion - Galactic Survival (on sale till 21st)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empyrion - Galactic Survival (on sale till 21st)

Empyrion is an early access game but just had a huge patch and plays pretty well. Like the title says it's on sale till the 21st for 9.99.
    Rooster and I played for about 2 hours or so and enjoyed it. It's like Space Engineers but farther along and not as crazy.
    My steam workshop

Looks pretty good, I picked it up, should be fin

Comment

Picked it up.

Comment

Zach and I are playing on a home ded server and so far the game is fun as hell. It's really just 7 days in space but in a good way. We have yet to experience space travel as we haven't got off the planet yet but the game is consistently updated so hopefully retains that new car smell for a while. Can't wait to play with a group. Any bets on who rage quits first?
        My steam workshop

Comment

Originally posted by eternal View Post
          Any bets on who rage quits first?
          I just rage quit this forum after seeing your post.

Comment

I need to get this installed.

Comment

It's just shy of 4 gig so no biggy for you guys. We got lucky on this game like 7 days and got it right after a big update. Plus there have been 2 patches since I installed.
              My steam workshop

Comment

I fired this up for a brief time last night, and found that I have no idea how to do things in this game.
                going to have to watch some videos and such. I don't know how to gather grass to make a shelter.
                It looks cool, and I walked to a couple of points on the map and gathered some inventory.
                Just like any of these games, there is a bit of a learning curve, but it looks fun.

Comment

Yeah it does have a learning curve. Unfortunately it is gonna require a ded server. We can try mine but I am unsure how it will run with my upload speeds. If someone else...I don't know, maybe someone who just got a speed upgrade...if they wanted to try, I could help.
                  My steam workshop

Comment

Who got a speed upgrade?/??

Happy to setup a ded server, will look at this tonights, may be as easy as inviting you guys.

Thrasher does have a separate machine for this, I would be running it off my desktop, which would not be on all the time, so maybe I can look at starting this off and possibly getting another machine setup (the wife does not use hers at all) to host this

Comment

I played it for a bit, and could not figure out how to build anything, ended up dying of starvation!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger View Post
                        I played it for a bit, and could not figure out how to build anything, ended up dying of starvation!

LOL, sorry, but that was funny. I spared myself by leaving the game, I have some food in my inventory, but i don't know how long it will last.
                        I would love to setup a ded, just don't have the time right now, can't even maintain what I do have.
                        I need someone who can vpn in and help maintain, or even set new things up.

Comment

In another month and a half, I should be free of the Federal stuff, and will have more time.

Comment

Yeah you really don't want to run and play on the same machine. We did it before I set up our dedicated server and I'd get occasional spikes where I couldn't move till the world "caught up." It was annoying.
                            I just hate to bring this up. I have servers for all these games but my damn Internet sucks. I just wish I could help more.
                            My steam workshop

Comment

Yeah, no worries

I'll see if I can "use" the wife desktop for this, should not be a problem since she only uses one of her 3 iPads, iPhone, or the laptop in the kitchen

Comment

Working...
                              X