Scuse me, have you seen the bridge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scuse me, have you seen the bridge?

Rooster and i got bored last night so decided to build a bridge.

Click image for larger version

Name:	forestbridge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	231.2 KB
ID:	222
    Last edited by eternal; 12-06-2017, 01:07 PM.

It's kinda hard to see. I'll try and get better screens.

Comment

I'd like to see it, I see nothing at the moment

Comment

Anything now?

Comment

I would like to see a view going in to the bridge, but it looks really cool.
          You might want to call a structural engineer though, those rocks holding it up look a bit flimsy.

I would like to see this in person, is this in your private map? Maybe we can copy it to the server so we can switch between the 2.
          I could write a script to do that, so we can pick between the current map and your map.

Comment

Thanks a lot Ken. After you said that I went in and took out those supports just for fun. The bridge did not make it.
            I have some screens looking in but they really don't do it justice. I'll see what I have though.

I'd love to get this on the server. I can email you the save file. I know it will start us out as fresh characters but all the stuff will be built. Could be fun to start over on a map that already has some cool shit.

Name:	bridgeduringday.jpg
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	226

Here's a view looking in. Haven't quite finished the entrances but they are ok for now.

Name:	insidebridgeview.jpg
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	227

Comment

So your saying that our current map does not have any cool shit.
              I see how it is.

lets see what say Frogger, if he is willing to start over, I can put your map in.

If we every have time to do some admin meetings, I could get you the sftp username and password, and you can put file up on the forum server and I can pull them down from there.

Comment

That is a very cool bridge!

I'm fine starting over, i've done it enough times to know what we need to get right away

Comment

Working...
                X