01/09/18 Server activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01/09/18 Server activity

Frogger i hope you don't mind but we put some effigies outside your door (nearest the other buildings). You, me, and Rooster all have 2 outside our doors and it looks bad ass at night.
    I've mostly finished the bigger building I was working on. I put a kitchen and storage in there and it has the possibility of a second floor at some point. If you get a chance go around back to the tunnel we are building and take the zip line down. It leads to a new building I put up at the bottom of the lake. Kinda closer to Thrasher (I felt like he was lonely).

Things are moving along nicely. It's another fun build.
    My steam workshop

Works for me I'm working on getting the Modern Bow in my personal game - you need to get the re-breather and the climbing axe, then you can go after the modern bow

Comment

I would love to get the modern bow. I am having a hell of a time killing deer with the bow we have.
      I hit them multiple times, they run off and come back later. I hit them again but they won't die.
      The only time I am able to get them is if they get stuck on something. Then I can spear them.

I wish they didn't make them so difficult compared to how they were. I understand they needed to make them a little more difficult, but it seems they made them a lot more difficult.
      Last time I went in to the game for a moment, I noticed my food racks were gone, so I am going to have to create some new ones inside.
      I cannot play the game by myself in hard mode, I get swamped real quick. They have no one else to pick on.

Can't wait to see the work you guys have done.

Comment

Just got the Modern axe, not a quest for the timid, we can make this quest after we get the re-breather and climbing axe. Took me some time to get everything, and I just got the bow, now I'm gonna veg before bed. Looking forward to Friday in more ways than one

Comment

Good job dude.

Comment

Dankashe (have to put at least 10 characters in a post)

Comment

Yeah, pain in the ass. I could change that, but that would require more than 10 characters.
              Don't think I have the strength.

Comment

No worries Thrasher - just a curious requirement You feeling OK? Or have you been sick?

Update on the Modern Bow:
                I have killed 2 cannibals with the bow so far - 1 took 2 arrows, and the other took 1 arrow. Both were killed with the modern arrows we find in the boxes, I have not tried bone arrows on cannibals yet.

Going to play some more tonight and get into some action to see what the bow can really do

Comment

Quick head shot, took him down with 1 arrow. Have taken a couple of the women down with 1 arrow as well.

Another guy took the normal 5 arrows but they were body shots

Comment

Was having a bad day so I jumped in for a little therapeutic rock collecting and forgot we are in a cave. Was easy to get out though. Once up top I was working on my walls and stuff and ended up fighting (not at the same time) 2 armsies, 3 virginias, and at least 20 cannibals. They went down like bitches.
                    My steam workshop

Comment

Was in the server for a while today, man, it was very active. I had 2 Armsies, 1 Bull, (don't know what they are called) and a Leggsie at the same time. Luckily they did not have any little guys there with them.

Took out about 15 or so cannibals and about 8 mutants, mostly by backing up and hitting them with arrows. It was very cool Nothing destroyed AFAIK - it was a blast, but not for the squeamish

Comment

Working...
                      X